Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Cruise Tour and Ticket (Boarding from Battery Park)NY-T-9139
Pedestal visit reserved
Dates & Prices
- Without visiting the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum, your visit of New York City is not complete. Statue of Liberty is the world's most well-known landmarks that attract millions of visitors every year.
- Round trip boat tour in from Battery Park to both Liberty & Ellis Island, a Statue of Liberty Ticket and entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
Statue of Liberty
Pedestal visit reservedBattery Park, New York City
Pedestal visit not reservedBattery Park, New York City
Departure & Return
|Battery Park||1Battery Place, New York, NY 10004|
Includes & Excludes
- Ferry tickets and entry to Statue of Liberty Island and Ellis Island.
- Entry to Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
- Access to the Statue of Liberty
- Audio tour guide operated in multiple languages, including Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian.
- Crown access to the Statue of Liberty
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The ticket can be used for flexible date within one month after your purchase.
- Your are not allowed to bring big luggage and before boarding you need to pass security check.
- The business hour is 9:00am - 15:00pm. It is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year Eve.
- Children under 4 years old are free. Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult 25 years old or above.
- The duration of the tour is normally around 4 hours.
- Non-refundable reservations cannot be cancelled or modified once submitted.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction